Looking for Self Storage in Manhattan? Your Search Stops Here.
Manhattan. It’s not the capital of New York, but it might as well be. Because it’s the heart of the city that never sleeps, it’s where people want to live and work and play. But, consider this: Manhattan is less than 23 square miles and over 1.6 million people call it home. That doesn’t leave much space, does it?
Thankfully, Boxie24 has plenty of space, and we are willing to share it with both individuals and businesses, on either a short or long-term basis. As an on-demand, full-service storage solution, we’ll make the process easy on you, picking up any items you want to store and bringing them back to you whenever you need. As far as we’re concerned, making your life easier is at the center of our business.
Our Price List
Rent Self Storage in Manhattan in just 4 easy steps
Renting self storage in Manhattan with Boxie24 is easy. Just follow these 4 steps!
How Much Storage Space is Enough?
We offer self storage units in several sizes to accommodate everything you wish to store from a 2' x 5' all the way up to a 10' x 30'.
However, you want enough storage, but not too much. Use this handy dandy calculator to get your guesstimate on point.
Our Storage Space Calculator
Moving Supplies That Will Last in Self-Storage
Like we said, making your life easier is at the center of our business. That’s why we offer moving boxes and moving supplies.
Our moving boxes are not your typical, run-of-the-mill cardboard boxes. Rather, they are durable, reusable, and better for the planet.
Why should you source your moving supplies from us?
The Price is Right: Rent your moving boxes to save yourself some cash
Hands-Free: We deliver and return the boxes for only $24.95
Sturdy: Our strong boxes will hold up under the weight of your heavy items – and will prevent water damage too!
Lockable: To keep your items secure
Space Savers: Stack empty boxes into each other and filled boxes on top of each other.
Good for the Planet: They’ll last you at least 400 moves
Joining the Other 1.6 Million People Living in Manhattan? Tips to Get You Acclimated
- For an island so small, Manhattan sure is big, and figuring out which neighborhood is best for you can be daunting. This tool from Street Advisor can help.
- There is no shortage of moving companies in Manhattan, but don’t be scammed by the “guys with a truck”. Do your due diligence and find a moving company you can trust. Click here for tips from Consumer Reports.
- Don’t get stuck with a bunch of broken plates, glassware, and other fragile items. Instead, pack like the pros by following the secrets they share here.
- It’s funny how easy it is to move to a city with so many people and still have a hard time making friends. Get started socializing by picking a meetup or two from this list.
- There are a million places to go and things to see in Manhattan. To get you started, here are the best Manhattan attractions. Yes, they’re touristy. But you’re new here, so get moving.
- When you come to Manhattan, you absolutely must sample the food, from street carts to the fancy schmancy deals. Here are the best places to eat in Manhattan right now.
- Some of the best food is the most inexpensive. Don’t neglect to sample some “cheap eats” from this list.
Neighbourhoods we serve in Manhattan:
Self-Storage West Village
Self-Storage Lower East Side
Self-Storage East Village
Self-Storage Hell’s Kitchen
Self-Storage Upper West Side
Self-Storage Upper East Side
Other Helpful Resources for Manhattan Newcomers
- You’ll want to take advantage of the green space that is Central Park. Bookmark this interactive map: http://www.centralparknyc.org/maps/
- Learn the subway using these two links.
- For those with a car, you’ll soon learn that parking/street signs in Manhattan are confusing (and that’s an understatement). Use this tool to help: https://www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/service/2178/parking-signs-and-locator