Personal & commercial storage units
BOXIE24 offers sharply priced storage units from 1 m² to more than 200 m² for businesses and consumers. Thanks to our innovative full-service storage concept, we’ll come and pick up your belongings, store them safely and bring them back to you whenever you want. Our modern storage facilities are equipped with an efficient warehouse management system (WMS), 24/7 camera surveillance and climate control. Do you need a place to store your goods? Call us for the best deal!
Personal storage units
- Pick-up service from €0
- Return service within 24 hours
- Partial return possible
- Only pay for the space you really need
- Rent storage space from €4 per week
- Always the best deal
- Full logistics service
- Need more than 100 m²? No problem at all!
- Your own dedicated contact person
- Cancellable on a monthly basis
- Affordable pick-up & return service
What's being stored?
Both private and business customers have various reasons for needing extra storage space. For example to store furniture during a move, a renovation or a temporary stay abroad. But also for car tyres, seasonal items such as Christmas decorations or outdoor furniture, business inventory and archive storage.
- Seasonal items
- Business records
- Car tires
Satisfied BOXIE24 Corporate Clients
Types of Storage for your belongings
There are different storage types, and we can imagine that it is confusing which type of storage unit you should choose.
We at BOXIE24 gladly help you find the best storage solution for your needs.
And the best thing is, we offer a free pick-up service. With us, you are assured of the highest quality at the lowest price
Private storage units
There are many reasons why individuals and companies need more storage space. Often they are looking for one of the following storage types:
- Self storage
- Garage box rental
- Furniture storage
- Storage of household effects
- Temporary storage
- Storage rental
- Winter tire storage
- Rent a storage container
- Archive storage for businesses
Self storage comes in handy in the following situations:
- Temporary storage during relocation/renovation
Are you planning to move or renovate, a temporary storage is a perfect solution to temporarily store your belongings. At BOXIE24 you can store your belongings for as little as 4 weeks.
- Insufficient storage space in apartments/student rooms
- If you live in a flat or student room that is too small, and you don’t have enough space to store your belongings, self storage is a perfect solution to store your belongings.
- If you are planning to leave your flat or student room for a long time and want to sublet your flat or room, then of course you will want to have your personal belongings safely stored until you return to your flat or room.
- Storage for personal items
- If you have things that you don’t use anymore you can store them in self storage, for example you wanted to get a healthy and fit body, and therefore you got an exercise bike, but after a few months you have had enough of it. Instead of keeping the bike in your home and taking up valuable space, you can store it in a self storage unit to save space.
- If you have children’s toys that are no longer used, but you don’t want to throw them away, and you don’t have enough space in your house to store them, a storage unit is a perfect solution.
- Storage for your hobby
Do you have a hobby that takes up a lot of space in your home and would like to store it in a storage unit? This is possible at BOXIE24. Imagine that your hobby is stuffing animals and it has gotten a bit out of hand, of course you don’t want to throw away your work, but you can store it in our storage units.
- Seasonal storage
If you have a seasonal hobby such as surfing in the summer or snowboarding in the winter, then the stuff for the summer or winter may take up valuable space in your home for most of the year. A seasonal storage unit can free up your valuable space and allow you to pick up your belongings when it’s time to go snowboarding or surfing again.
More and more business owners are using self storage for their business belongings. There are several reasons to rent a self storage unit for your business, but here is a list of important situations for a business to rent a self storage unit:
- Saving money
Is your business growing, but are you not yet sure if you need larger premises? Then it is worth considering a temporary storage unit. A temporary storage space is an alternative for a larger business premises, but a larger business premises costs more than a temporary storage space. At BOXIE24 you can exchange your storage space for a smaller or larger unit whenever it suits you.
- Archive storage
If your company is growing, at some point there will be no place left to store the administration of your customers. The tax authorities require you to keep your records for at least 7 years. But is it wise and space efficient to clutter up your office with old archive material? It is probably not wise to keep your old archive material in the office to create space and to make it more conveniently arranged. It is also nice to know that only the person who has the key has access to the unit.
Archive storage for businesses
- Save space
Do you have a web shop or are you active in retail? Then you know that shop premises are expensive, so it is important to use the space as efficiently as possible. So instead of using valuable retail space as stock, you can store your stock in a storage facility. This results in more space for the shop and more space for the customers. For shops in the city centre, a storage unit is worth considering.
- Seasonal storage
Many business owners need seasonal storage, for example as a restaurant you may need more furniture for your terrace in the summer but not in the winter.